About the Client:Based in the heart of the City of London as well as a strong Field Services team this Property Management company had built an excellent client portfolio and continues to go from strength to strength. Offering varied services to commercial and residential clients across London and boasting a well-established direct labour force. My client is looking for an experienced Insurance Surveyor in and around London.
About the Role:
- To produce accurate Schedule of Works for varied Insurance Repair Claims with key clients across the South and West London area using our bespoke and easy to use software system.
- To represent our brand and ensure that the highest standard is maintained at all times.
- Work closely with a portfolio with key clients as well as the in house project delivery team to build strong and long lasting relationships.
- A competitive salary and package will be on offer to the successful candidate including a company vehicle, laptop and mobile phone.
- You will also have the opportunity to continue your career development within an increasingly growing company within the London Property Management market.
About the Candidate:
- To be considered for this opportunity you must be from a Surveying background either with an approved Insurance Network Repair Contractor or a Loss Adjusting/Claims Management company within the UK marketplace
- It is not essential that you are a Chartered Surveyor or possess any Contracts Management experience for this position, however you must be able to demonstrate knowledge of the Construction process
- You do not have to be based ‘on patch’, however you must be comfortable commuting across the South and West London area as well as to the Central London based office as and when required
- This is a long term employment and would be suitable for an Assistant Surveyor looking to make the next step or a very experienced individual within the Insurance Claims industry who is looking to lay their roots
Points of Appeal:
- Excellent work location
- Strong client portfolio
- Career Development
- Good Salary and Package
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Robbie Morse on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com