About the Client:An exciting new role has been launched for a Junior Estimator to join my clients growing team. My client are an established leader in the UK Roofing and Cladding market, specialising in all types of Industrial and Commercial Roofing and Cladding. My Client have developed a reputation of excellence, reliability and consistency with a portfolio of satisfied clients throughout the UK. My Client is looking for an experienced Junior Estimator with excellent salary package in the area of Northampton.
About the Role:
- Market Awareness: ensuring the best products and suppliers in terms of value, delivery schedules and quality.
- Planning: Build up costs for each element of the work, identify labour, material requirements and forecasting price trends and their impact on future activities.
- Foster close working relationships with associated departments e.g. Buying, Commercial and Site team.
- Developing and maintaining professional relationships with suppliers, manufacturers and clients.
- Negotiating and securing contracts.
About the Candidate:
- To be enthusiastic, confident and a hardworking individual
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Experienced with Microsoft Word & Excel
- Experience in Quantity Surveying and/or Estimating
Points of Appeal:
- Great Opportunity
- Continued Growth
- Great Company to work for
- Exciting Growth
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Emmett Griffin on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org