About the Client:They are a leading distributor of commercial catering equipment who enjoys close relationships with many of the leading manufacturers. They have undertaken projects on a national basis and have key clients across many different industry sectors. They are currently inundated with inquiries from existing clients and need an additional resource to help look after them. My client is looking for an experienced Junior Sales Executive in and around Leicestershire.
About the Role:
- Reporting into the Head of Business Development, you will receive full on the job training.
- In this role as Junior Sales Executive you will be responsible for managing accounts, servicing the clients, building client relationships and offering support where necessary.
- You will work alongside the sales team on strategy, new business and identify upgrade and cross sell opportunities.
- You will be covering the Newcastle to Lincoln
- Regular contact with clients will be key and this will be a client facing position in which you will be expected to arrange and attend meetings
About the Candidate:
- Degree qualified, 2:1 or higher
- Commercial acumen
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Articulate with an excellent phone manner
- Must have previous catering industry experience i.e. selling equipment or possibly come from a Chef background with a good understanding of kitchen lay outs etc.
- Have a passion for sales and building relationships
- Be happy to travel
Points of Appeal:
- Leading contractor
- Great career prospects
- Good salary package
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Donna Fisher on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com