About the Client:With a number of prestigious clients, based in the heart of the City as well as the West End. A growing contractor working across Insured, Reactive and Planned Repairs and Refurbishment projects across the London area. Having shown consistent growth throughout 2017, opportunities have arose for future superstars to join the team and start your career progression.
About the Role:
- The successful candidate will initially work with a more senior colleague, the role will initially consist of producing condition surveys in order to accurately price required works to residential properties that have sustained damage through insured perils.
- As the role progresses you will contractually manage your own projects to your own scope of works including all Procured and Direct Labour through to completion.
- Opportunities exist for ambitious individuals to progress in to a more senior position within the company including a sole dedicated Account Manager for one of the major clients within the business.
- A competitive package will be on offer, with a basic salary up to £35k as well as travel paid for. For this position a mix of office and field based travel will be required.
About the Candidate:
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate experience and prior knowledge in producing condition surveys in order to schedule works for residential or commercial repair or refurbishment projects.
- However it is essential that you possess sound building’s knowledge and prior experience working within the construction industry.
- The successful candidate will be ambitious by nature and looking to learn and adapt to the required and necessary skills, with a hardworking attitude from the get go.
- You will be able to commute to a City of London based office at least 2 times per week, and be comfortable with frequent travel across the London area.
Points of Appeal:
- Career Development
- Competitive Salary
- Growing Contractor
- Excellent Location
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Robbie Morse on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com