About the Client:One of the largest and most successful names within the lighting sector. They are part of a larger group offering a wide portfolio of technologies offering customised, energy-efficient and sustainable lighting solutions. They are known throughout the industry to offer exceptional training and development opportunities to their staff and work some of the largest and high-profile projects within the UK. My client is looking for an experienced Lighting Designer in and around Essex.
About the Role:
- To support the Sales Team with project management, lighting design and technical support
- Take offs and quotations requests
- Liaise with customers, other departments and colleagues.
- Special Customer Requests
- Luminaire Schedules and data sheets
- Generating Quotation Request Forms & providing Quotations for more complex Projects
- Monitor technical compliance of products with project specification requirements.
- Assists internal sales order processing staff in the management of project orders and contracts
- Respond to technical Enquiries from customers and sales engineers
- Other duties as may be required from time to time provided that such duties are legal, reasonable and within your general capabilities.
About the Candidate:
- Experience of Interior & Exterior Lighting market
- Good communication skills, and the ability to communicate technical issues clearly and concisely
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
- Lighting and technical design capabilities
- CAD software and design programme experience
- Powerpoint Presentation skills
- Enthusiastic , self motivated and able to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Hands on approach
- Results Orientated
- Willingness to take ownership and responsibility
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and internal colleagues
- Professional and motivated approach
Points of Appeal:
- Good company to work for.
- Excellent salary package.
- Full benefit package.
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Robert Mortimer on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org