About the Client:A successful well established and mid-sized M&E Contractor, are looking for an additional Mechanical Estimator. They handle varied projects including commercial, Hotels, Retail, Health, Education and residential up to the value of around £5m and offer a competitive salary for the right person. They have been established for over 30 years and have undertaken an excellent period of growth. My client is looking for an experienced Mechanical Estimator in and around Hampshire.
About the Role:
- The Mechanical Estimator will need to be responsible for the preparation of tender bids for all potential projects.
- To liaise with Project Managers to review tenders and assist with cost control on all aspects of the process, through to handover.
- To ensure that all bids submitted are technically correct, comply with all documentation provided by contractors and meet any deadlines set.
- To Represent the company in negotiations and meetings with Clients when required including final tender meetings
- A Junior or more experienced Electrical Estimator would be considered
About the Candidate:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional Mechanical technical knowledge
- Strong Analytical and numeracy skills
- Ability to analyse drawings and prepare times, cost, materials and labour estimates
- Design an advantage although not essential
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to manage your time effectively
- Sound commercial awareness and understanding of technical issues
- To be able to demonstrate suitable knowledge of electrical practices & procedures through qualifications or experience
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with a good work ethic
Points of Appeal:
- Growing company
- Exceptional Promotion Prospects
- Prestigious Projects
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Robert Mortimer on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org