About the Client:A leading civil engineering and construction company mainly operating within the water industry but also operate in building and civils markets, and have a turnover of over £169 million.
About the Role:
- To support the project team in coordinating the Mechanical aspects of projects, including management of subcontract activities.
- Supervising on-site installation of mechanical elements of our projects
- At times you will be required to assist in the design phase.
- Liaising with and overseeing suppliers/subcontractors activities is a key aspect of the role. Preparation and understanding of technical reports and documentation,
- Reviewing RAMS
About the Candidate:
- Preparation and understanding of technical reports and documentation to a high level
- Experienced in design, construction and commissioning
- Engineering graduate or time served apprenticeship with substantial hands on experience
- Ideally experience in process / water industry
- A full driving licence
Points of Appeal:
- Leading civil engineering and construction company
- Rapidly growing company
- Professional but fun workplace, where people have a voice.
- Opportunity for growth
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Naomi Read on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org