About the Client:Established nationwide, my client provides a comprehensive portfolio of electrical and mechanical services. Their extensive track record includes involvement in many prestigious and high profile projects across a wide range of industry sectors. They offer a complete building services package and are proud of their ability to provide the full construction solution from conception and design through delivery and completion. My client is looking for an experienced Mechanical Project Manager in and around Oxfordshire.
About the Role:
- Delivery of Mechanical Building Services Projects
- Procurement strategies
- Value engineering
- Development of design and build deliverables from specification
- Development of contractor design portion from specifications
- Production and review of technical submittals aligned to spec etc.
- Packaging of works/ procurement - including preparing order and sub contract packages including analysing costs and making recommendations for ordering.
- Cost control at all levels
- Commenting, control and review of technical drawings
- Monitoring of production through from pre-construction to construction
- Planning, forecasting, preparing, monitoring and producing reports, programmes and the like both internal and external
- Managing and Input to completion deliverables (O&M etc.)
- Managing daily/ weekly deadlines as required.
About the Candidate:
- Ambitious, Enthusiastic Project Manager
- Experience of Managing multiple Mechanical Installation projects
- Excellent technical experience
- Excellent client facing skills
- Able to run multiple projects of varying sizes and sectors
- Great communicator
Points of Appeal:
- Full Benefits Package
- Prestigious High Value Projects
- Well established Contractor
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Robert Mortimer on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org