About the Client:One of the largest technical service providers in the UK and Ireland, with extensive expertise and experience in engineering services, technical facilities management and systems integration.
About the Role:
- Large scale mixed commercial/ high end residential projects.
- Responsible for day to day management of project team.
- Must be qualified in mechanical engineering.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and to required quality and standards.
- Reporting to project directors, identifying risks and ensure they are reported, managed and mitigation measures are put in place.
- Develop an understanding of our clients’ needs and ensure accurate and factual communications with the client.
- Maintain accurate and detailed progress reports both internally and externally.
- Conduct regular reviews of drawings/document control on site, ensuring the correct versions are being used and maintained.
About the Candidate:
- Has worked within large-scaled projects with multi-million-pound budgets.
- Has extensive experience on projects in the following sites: Universities, Schools, High- end Residential sites.
- Preferably living within one-hour commute.
- A Degree / Diploma in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering.
Points of Appeal:
- Excellent salary offered.
- Financial stability.
- Local regional work.
- Flexible working hours.
- Working for one of the UK’s largest technical providers.
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Rob Hance on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org