About the Client:A well-known and successful National M&E Contractor. They have excellent long-term relationships with a number of blue-chip clients. They turnover in excess of £100m and offer excellent opportunities for progression. They are widely known for offering exceptional engineering solutions working in a number of sectors including commercial, retail, residential and industrial. My client is looking for an experienced Mechanical Quantity Surveyor in and around London.
About the Role:
- Complete valuations and agree applications for payment in compliance with commercial procedures.
- Issue invoices, prepare project cash flow forecasts and manage payments as set out in the contract documentation.
- Prepare and agree priced schedules of work utilising agreed schedules.
- Notify, price and agree variations within required timescales.
- Prepare and submit final accounts within agreed timescales.
- Manage the commercial aspects of subcontracts in compliance with commercial procedures.
- Support the Operations team to maintain project expenditure within budget and in compliance with administrative procedures.
- Maximise efficiency of labour by controlling work activity.
About the Candidate:
- At least 2 years’ experience within a M&E Contracting business within Quantity Surveying
- Previous experience of Refrigeration and/or Mechanical Quantity Surveying
- Relevant Industry Qualifications and/or experience
- Good technical knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ambition to progress
Points of Appeal:
- Large Contractor
- Progression opportunities
- Prestigious projects
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Robert Mortimer on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org