About the Client:Our client is a consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects and employ over 5,000 people.
About the Role:
- Our client is currently looking for a MEP Quantity Surveyor to join the Pharmaceutical team in Cumbria.
- The ideal candidate will come from a consultancy background and will have worked with in the private sector.
About the Candidate:
- General understanding and experience of delivering service excellence to clients.
- Good negotiating, influencing and communication skills to command professional respect at all levels is essential.
- Pre and post contract MEP variation evaluation and management
- Good working knowledge of contracts, estimating, valuations, cost reporting and financial modelling
- Experience of working as part of a team within a commercial environment
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or MEP is preferred but not essential
- MRICS preferred or enrolled on RICS APC as minimum
- Must have previous MEP experience
- Must have consultant and/or client background
- Professional Memberships are an advantage but not essential
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Independent worker who is able to work well with minimal supervision
- Possess good project background and proven technical writing ability and skills
Points of Appeal:
- Good company to work for
- Excellent Salary Package
- Full Benefits Package
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Jonathan Stevens on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com