About the Client:This client has a solid experience within the Electrical Industry. As a relatively new business, it is an exciting time to be joining their expanding team. From its board of directors to its operatives, this company pride itself on the technical knowledge of its people. This provides a stable environment for growth and learning. With Electrical Projects, up to 5m, it is key that as the operation’s manager for this business you are able to complete face to face client interaction as well as lead the team from the front line on occasions. My client is looking for an experienced Operations Manager in and around Greater Manchester.
About the Role:
- Reporting into the Managing Director, you will be responsible for leading the Electrical projects throughout the UK.
- Responsible for all aspects of the commercial delivery of the building services projects within the business.
- Responsible for the P&L for the operative staff
- Delivery of key projects to required time scales and budgets including accommodation of potential changes from the client
- Development of the operational strategy for the business taking in to account demand, economical change and within the Electrical projects.
- Building strong relationship with key stake holders
- Represent the business and develop the commercial sector within a client facing environment
- Managing the building services staff via the business processes and procedures
- Assisting the board of directors deliver the SLA’s and Business commitments to grow the overall business to achieve the P&L budget predictions
About the Candidate:
- Currently working within the electrical or building services market within an operations manager or director role
- Ability to commute to the North West
- Proven track record of delivering projects within the Electrical industry, up to and including the value of 5m
- All round experience within the commercial or residential sectors
- Ability to provide technical guidance throughout the project delivery process
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong proven leadership skills with management
Points of Appeal:
- Directorship role in the pipe line
- Growing Business with a strong order book for 2017/18
- Attractive package
- Interesting project’s
- Opportunity to work for a well establish contractor
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Kate Driver on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com