About the Client:A leading civil engineering and construction company mainly operating within the water industry but also operate in building and civils markets, and have a turnover of over £169 million.
About the Role:
- Understanding of the end process – tender design to construction
- Understand the impact of change on the project, the programme, cost and resource.
- Maintain construction and engineering schedules
About the Candidate:
- Construction planning experience and it is preferable that you have clean/wastewater experience.
- Must have an understanding of general resources including materials, plant and labour.
- Need excellent communication skills with strong commercial awareness ,as you will play a critical role in communicating technical issues to both site and office based employees.
- Being able to multi task on more than on project
- Be proficient in Microsoft Project, Excel and other Office packages and have extensive experience and knowledge of using Primavera PE3 v.6.
Points of Appeal:
- Leading civil engineering and construction company
- Rapidly growing company
- Professional but fun workplace, where people have a voice, are safe, reach their potential and prosper as the rewards are shared.
- Opportunity for growth
- Training (over £1Million spent on training last year)
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Naomi Read on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org