About the Client:A leading geotechnical contractor with a proven capability in all elements of ground investigation and stabilisation.
About the Role:
- To provide a procurement service for the office, workshop, laboratory and site operations team.
- To action requirements in a timely & cost effective manner in accordance with Company work procedures.
- Providing site and estimating with specifications and product/service information as required.
- Process requisitions in accordance with established procedures and raise purchase orders.
- Order external transport, in liaison with depot/site requirements.
- Supply Chain database management – documentation, certification, approvals, vetting, ratings, compliance, KPI performance reporting.
- General Admin duties – filing, typing, photocopying, scanning, working with spreadsheets and data entry.
About the Candidate:
- Experience in procurement preferred.
- Strong IT skills, excel knowledge is essential but also including Microsoft office/word.
- Coins experience preferable.
- Essential to provide support to others as and when required, therefore flexibility, excellent communication skills and good organisation necessary.
- Enthusiastic to work within a small dedicated team within a larger specialist ground engineering company.
- Positive outlook and a ‘can do’ approach.
- Ability to meet deadlines & work under pressure.
Points of Appeal:
- Work for a leading contractor
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Development and training
- Opportunities to experience different disciplines within the company
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Spencer Wicks on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org