About the Client:My client has been established in the curtain walling sector for over 17 years. They work on projects from initial design idea through to the completion of the project. They now need an experienced Project Manager based ideally in the east Anglia area. My client is looking for an experienced Project Manager in and around Suffolk.
About the Role:
- Ensure that the planning policy and procedures are adhered to and consistency across each individual project on an ongoing basis.
- Work closely with the Contracts Managers in the preparation and submission of the project/contract programme of works.
- Close liaison with Design, Production and Contracts departments to monitor whether each stage of the project runs to plan and meets the needs of the project in terms of resources and outputs.
- Close monitoring of progress throughout every phase of the project and communicate/report to management regarding any delays, financing, resourcing or materials management issues.
- Liaise with the Project team throughout the construction process making adjustments/revisions to programmes as necessary and communicating to all necessary parties.
- Maintain regular contact with main contractor/client to define scope of projects and resulting implementation plans.
- Developing and maintaining an integrated Company-wide Master programme for all planned/tendered projects together with those secured, covering Design, Manufacture and installation on site, assessing the impact of any one project on other concurrent projects and reporting and liaising with all departments to ensure objectives are achieved.
- Work closely with and assist the Pre-Construction team in the planning of future workload and tendering/procurement strategy.
- Monitor and report on project progress in a structured manner to Directors on a regular basis, drawing particular attention to deviations from original project plan.
- Review all projects and modify performance measures as necessary, identifying operational requirements for the completion of each element, area or phase.
- Programme, maintain and update all project plans on an IT based system – Asta or relevant company system.
- Rollout out Asta Powerproject throughout the company.
- Manage own workload and areas of responsibility.
About the Candidate:
- Must have at least 10 years curtain walling experience
- BE based in the south east
- Excellent inter personal skill
- Must have SMSTS
Points of Appeal:
- Good Company to work for
- Excellent salary package
- Benefits: Car, Pension and Mobile
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Alex Moore on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com