About the Client:My client has been established in the façade sector for over 20 years. They manufacturer and install PVC-U, aluminium fenestration and building products to a very high level. They are based in The South of England but work on projects across the UK. They are now looking to add to their commercial staff with an experienced Project Manager. My client is looking for an experienced Project Manager in and around Hampshire.
About the Role:
- Liaise with sales estimating department for production timings included within estimate.
- Liaise with drawing office to properly plan workload of department ensuring that workload is prioritised to meet commercial need and to meet planned completion dates.
- Liaise with production to properly plan workload of department ensuring that workload is prioritised to meet commercial need and to meet planned completion dates.
- Properly plan and communicate material resource needs during design and production stages to ensure production is provided with material without causing a delay to the work.
- Properly plan and communicate sub-contract resource needs to ensure works are not delayed on site.
- Creation and maintenance of departmental planning programme detailing requirements stated above.
- Creation of regular reports and chair progress meetings based on departmental programmes.
- Raising commercial problem action reports where programmes are not met.
- Identify and organise critical elements in a project to ensure delays are not encountered.
- To perform duties with respect to all company policies.
- Provide hub of communication between design, production, contracts department, commercial department and on site project management.
About the Candidate:
- Must be based in The South
- Come from a Curtain Walling background
- Demonstrate excellent communications sills, both verbally and written
- Demonstrate knowledge of planning functions, methodology and software.
- Demonstrate ability to prioritise work based on contractual and commercial need.
- Demonstrate an ability to organise and manipulate data
- Understand technical or professional aspects of work and continually maintain technical knowledge.
- Demonstrate a readiness to make decisions, take the initiative and originate action.
- Demonstrate a broad – based view of issues, events and activities and a perception of their longer-term impact or wider implications.
- Interact with others in a sensitive and effective way. Respect and work well with others.
Points of Appeal:
- Company Going Places
- Promotes from Within
- Strong Prospects
- Long Established Company
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Emmett Griffin on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com