About the Client:We are a specialist designer and installer of Bespoke façade systems for a range of clients within the built environment. Working across projects in the London and surrounding areas, we are currently undertaking some of the most high profile projects in the capital. We use an established supply chain, and have capabilities from design stage through to project completion across Rain-screens, Cladding, Curtain Walling and Architectural Glazing spanning the full envelope.
About the Role:
- Manage the business Quality function to ensure that all projects are compliant against the company’s QMS in line with ISO 9001 and the associated project’s quality control plan
- Conduct supply chain audits to ensure all tolerances are adhered to, and that the suppliers are an extension of the companies ISO 9001 standards
- Arranging meetings as necessary with the Directors and Managers in the development of the QMS processes and project plans
- Provide advice and support to Project Managers on QA and QC.
- Undertake site inspection of the works during and post-construction and advise site team on any quality or design detailing issues
- Raise non-conformities immediately with Project Manager and oversee all snagging works prior to handover
About the Candidate:
- Must be able to interact and influence at all levels of the organisation so high level of professional and effective interactive communication skills are a must
- Hold a IRCA certified, 9001 Lead Auditor Qualification or AIQAS equivalent
- Ideally be a Chartered member of the CQI or working towards
- Knowledge of quality techniques such as Six Sigma, Lean & Kaizen
- Able to travel internationally for short periods, 4-6 times per year for supplier audits
- Extensive experience of Quality Management within the construction industry. Unfortunately candidates without Construction experience will not be able to be considered for this opportunity.
Points of Appeal:
- Working for a company going through growth
- Role reporting into the Board of Directors
- Working on landmark projects
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Kevin Kelly on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com