About the Client:Dynamic Main Contractor who offer full refurbishment, design and full turnkey services for individual projects, rollouts and frameworks within the Leisure, Hotel, Workplace and Residential sectors require two experienced Quantity Surveyors to join the team. Project Values can be upwards of £5M and located nationwide. They have full order book into next year and are looking to almost double their current turnover this year. Within the next 5 years they are also aiming for that to grow to £100M. The Quantity Surveyors must have proven experience and have a solid working history. Freelance candidate will not be considered. This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed!
About the Role:
- Ensure payments are received on time in accordance with the contractual payment terms; ensure retention monies are released when due
- Prepare and discuss the final account for projects.
- Negotiate and agree final accounts within the set parameters
- Prepare monthly Cost Value Reports
- Preparation of project budgets, checking projects contracts, administering projects Contracts
- Measurement of project to check quantities against tender allowances
- Preparation of tender documents for any sub contract works and specialist suppliers
- Set budgets for, and raise payments, for direct/subcontract labour; manage variations as they occur; producing fortnight cost reports to their clients
- Ensure an awareness of their key responsibilities under the contract; ensure regular agreement of site instructions with the client.
- You will be required to be in head office twice a week
About the Candidate:
- Flexible and reliable
- Ability to use own initiative
- Present information clearly, concisely and professionally
- Attention to detail
- Customer focused
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Leisure, Hotel and residential experience preferred, however other disciplines within constructions will be considered.
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Reside ideally in the Suffolk, Cambridge and Colchester areas
- Commercially astute, numerate, risk averse & able to accurately forecast cost & sales
- Multi-tasking, self-motivated, energetic team player with a flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Have good practical organisation skills, planning of resources and programme scheduling
- Only UK residents will be considered
Points of Appeal:
- Low staff turnover
- Exciting projects and consistent growth
- Working on a diverse range of prestigious contracts for notable clients
- Competitive salary/package reflective of industry level if not more
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Donna Fisher on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org