About the Client:Our client are an extremely well established roofing contractor who have been in business for over 50 years. They work on some of the UK largest new build roofing projects and have an unrivalled reputation for quality, job satisfaction and staff retention. My client is looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor in and around Greater Manchester.
About the Role:
- Maintaining Contract documentation and advising on pre tender and post contract matters.
- Preparing project specific monthly reports and forecasts.
- Managing and valuing variations.
- Preparation and submission of monthly interim applications.
- Preparing and agreeing contract final accounts.
About the Candidate:
- We are willing to consider Trainee or Junior Quantity Surveyors who have recently graduated and are looking for a progressive company to ply their trade.
- We are also looking for experienced Quantity Surveyor who have worked for a reasonable period of time with a specialist subcontractor on major projects in the South East
- Roofing experience is not essential but will potentially serve you well.
Points of Appeal:
- Top 5 Contractor
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- Prestigious Projects
- Full Order Books
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Emmett Griffin on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org