About the Client:A company who are keen to excel in what they do, withholding a unique approach as they have their own Joinery arm as manufacturers as well as working on Sub Contractual Projects. Market leaders in what they do, and clear plans for further progression. Innovation is also something that there is focus on here, as they make sure that they remain different to competitors to sustain interest from new and old customers. They are now looking for a Scheduler who has a technical knowledge in joinery and can be a positive addition to their team, capable of implanting their skills and knowledge into what they will be doing day in day out.
About the Role:
- Completing material take-offs from drawings, and instructions received by the design team and fitting managers; it will involve co-ordination between several other stakeholders, commercial and project based.
About the Candidate:
- Be able to read and interpret architects/designer’s drawings
- Have a technical knowledge in a joinery environment. As such demonstrate a clear
- Understanding of NBS specifications, Employers Requirements, Building Regulations, in particular around Doors and doorsets: including fire and acoustic ratings, and technical compliance.
- Be able to raise technical queries with the client and architects.
- Ensure all technical issues are being challenged, resulting in the outcome being right first time.
- Schedule: window board, doorset packages, ironmongery, screens, counters and cabinetry, so that the project can be “built off site”, and coordinated to achieve programme milestones.
- Utilise the floor plans to produce room by room schedules, indicating the quantity measured in each room. Schedules must contain information required to brief the production team,and provide an understanding and agreement of scope of works. They will also be used by the site installation teams.
- Prioritise in accordance with the Fitting Managers programme.
- Be able to spot variations and present them in a manner that they can be priced.
Points of Appeal:
- Positive team
- Strong Salary
- Multiple Project involvement
- Development Opportunities
- Vibrant and friendly office atmosphere
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Luke Kelly on 020 3640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org