About the Client:A leading multi-disciplined construction and property consultancy. We provide a definitive range of services to the UK building and construction industry covering chartered building & quantity surveying, project management, architecture & master planning, civil & structural engineering, mechanical & electrical engineering, sustainability and health & safety. My client is looking for an experienced Senior Consultant in and around London.
About the Role:
- Contract Administration, Management and Consultancy Support services for Fire Equipment, Door Entry/CCTV and Warden Call Term Maintenance Contracts.
- Charing and producing minutes for Contract review meetings.
- Inspection and reports including maintenance auditing services for Fire Equipment, Door Entry/CCTV and Warden Call Term Maintenance Contracts.
- Providing technical and commercial/cost advice relating to Fire, Door Entry, CCTV and Warden Call equipment and issuing findings in report format.
- Surveying properties for replacement and upgrading of Fire, Door Entry, CCTV and Warden Call equipment
- Preparation of specifications and tender documents together with necessary drawings, and equipment schedules to allow tendering of the works.
- Acting as Lead Consultant undertake all aspects of project management and Contract Administration as defined by the appointment.
- Site inspections to ensure that works are completed in accordance with the design and specification requirements/workmanship standards required. Overseeing of testing and commissioning and checking of record drawings/operating and maintenance manuals.
About the Candidate:
- Previous experience within fire and security and excellent technical background
- Industry relevant qualifications
- Pro-active manager looking to progress career
- Professional and excellent communicator
Points of Appeal:
- Leading industry player
- Excellent salary/benefits
- Progression opportunities
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Robert Mortimer on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org