About the Client:London based contractor with an excellent reputation for delivering bespoke and high quality stonework and restoration projects to listed buildings. An independent SME contractor with traditional values as well as a detailed understanding of stonework and heritage building restoration.
About the Role:
- As an experienced Contracts Manager you will act as a role model for more junior and less experienced members of the company.
- To take responsibility and control of key contracts to deliver on time and on budget, some significant client liaison may be required.
- To ensure that projects are delivered within the correct legislation.
- You will be based from the office but will frequently be required to visit sites during key stages of the projects.
- A large portion of autonomy will be afforded due to the seniority of the position.
- A full competitive package is available, including a basic annual salary up to £55k as well as the package on top.
About the Candidate:
- It is essential that you have a number of years’ experience as a Contracts Manager within the UK Construction industry.
- It is not essential that you have worked within Stonework or Heritage before but you must be able to demonstrate a background within External Refurbishment projects, or External Facades.
- Ideally a London based candidate would be suitable as the office is based in South London, you must also be available to commute to sites when required.
Points of Appeal:
- Good Company to work for
- Excellent salary package
- Full Benefits Package
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Robbie Morse on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org