About the Client:A leading multi-disciplined construction and property consultancy. We provide a definitive range of services to the UK building and construction industry covering chartered building & quantity surveying, project management, architecture & master planning, civil & structural engineering, mechanical & electrical engineering, sustainability and health & safety. Well known throughout the industry for industry excellence within a number of sectors throughout the UK and beyond. My client is looking for an experienced Senior Electrical Design Engineer in and around Kent.
About the Role:
- Develop and present project design proposals to a client following the external brief and internal discussions so that client requirements are met, acting as either lead internal consultant or as member of a design team.
- Prepare, ready for tender, specifications, designs, drawings, equipment schedules and contract documentation.
- Issue in conjunction with the client, contract documentation to tender, adjudicate and recommend appropriate contractor to meet project requirements.
- Establish and agree clear responsibility as lead internal consultant for the project. Propose staff resource requirements.
- Attend site meetings and client meeting as required for the projects
- Manage, guide and develop technical subordinates in order that they may fully participate in their various teams.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of new techniques and technologies by participating in conferences, attending Continual Professional Development sessions, reading technical in media etc.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of engineering sustainability and be fully aware Low and Zero energy requirements, Code for Sustainable Homes and BREEAM assessments
About the Candidate:
- Degree qualified Electrical engineer or associated experience
- Member of professional body
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Experience within commercial sector
- Pro-active leader looking to progress
Points of Appeal:
- Leading name within industry
- Prestigious projects
- Progression opportunities
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Robert Mortimer on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com