About the Client:Well established Electrical Contractor looking for a local Project Manager to join their team. This company are a family run business who are expanding within the West Midlands & East Midlands. The core business in based on repeat business within the Commercial and Industrial sectors. My client is looking for an experienced Senior Electrical Project Manager in and around West Midlands.
About the Role:
- Establishment and control of the site team.
- Supervision of drawing production.
- Selection of sub-contractors and suppliers with the Projects Director, Procurement Team and with Client approval.
- All aspects of Health and Safety supported by QHSE Manager.
- Attending site meetings as required.
- Ensuring quality and quantity of materials, equipment and personnel are maintained at the correct levels for installing all services and executing the works in a timely.
- Supervision of the delivery and distribution of plant and major equipment.
- Carry out regular site inspections both in house and with Client/ Design team representatives to ensure correct quality of installation.
- Ensuring effective planning and provision for the commissioning process.
- Liaise with Client/Design team representatives.
- Detail Planning of Pre-Installation Activities.
- Compiling of Contract Programmes.
- Sequencing and monitoring plant and equipment deliveries.
- Planning of Sub-Contract activities.
- Monitoring Contract Programmes.
- Process/action of Progress Reports, RAMS and all associated and relevant documentation.
About the Candidate:
- 5 years minimum project management experience
- Solid background with a reputable, industry recognised M&E contracting business
- Good commercial acumen
- Good estimating skills
- Good design and technical capability
Points of Appeal:
- Prestigious Projects
- Exceptional Promotion Prospects
- Excellent Reputation company
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Robert Mortimer on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org