About the Client:With a well- established reputation within the industry for excellence with its clientele, this company have a strong set up to help any candidate looking to progress. The company has built itself up a strong order book for 2017/18 with a balanced level of New and repeat business. Working on a National level this company are renowned for sub-contracting to unique and high profile roles within the Commercial, Industrial, High End Residential and Retail sectors. My client is looking fr an experienced Senior Electrical Project Manager in and around Staffordshire.
About the Role:
- Establishment and control of the site team.
- Supervision of drawing production.
- Selection of sub-contractors and suppliers with the Projects Director, Procurement Team and with Client approval.
- All aspects of Health and Safety supported by QHSE Manager.
- Attending site meetings as required.
- Ensuring quality and quantity of materials, equipment and personnel are maintained at the correct levels for installing all services and executing the works in a timely.
- Supervision of the delivery and distribution of plant and major equipment.
- Carry out regular site inspections both in house and with Client/ Design team representatives to ensure correct quality of installation.
- Ensuring effective planning and provision for the commissioning process.
- Liaise with Client/Design team representatives.
- Detail Planning of Pre-Installation Activities.
- Compiling of Contract Programmes.
- Sequencing and monitoring plant and equipment deliveries.
- Planning of Sub-Contract activities.
- Monitoring Contract Programmes.
- Process/action of Progress Reports, RAMS and all associated and relevant documentation.
About the Candidate:
- 3-5 years’ minimum project management experience
- Solid background with a reputable, industry recognised M&E contracting business
- Good commercial acumen
- Good estimating skills
- Good design and technical capability
- Recent relevant experience within the retail sector is an advantage
- Must be able to provide references
Points of Appeal:
- Interesting projects
- The chance to work with a reputable contractor
- Progression opportunities within the business
- Stable orderbook for 2017/2018
- Strong support function within the business
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Robert Mortimer on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com