About the Client:As a world leader in design, production and distribution of construction materials, our client are the UK’s leading provider of glass and glazing solutions to the architectural, construction, building maintenance, door and window and insurance repair sectors. With a British heritage stretching back 150 years, their unique capabilities span the entire glass and glazing supply chain. My client is looking for an experienced Senior Estimator in and around Rotherham.
About the Role:
- Market Awareness: ensuring the best products and suppliers in terms of value, delivery schedules and quality.
- Planning: Build up costs for each element of the work, identify labour, material requirements and forecasting price trends and their impact on future activities.
- Foster close working relationships with associated departments e.g. Buying, Commercial and Site team.
- Developing and maintaining professional relationships with suppliers, manufacturers and clients.
- Negotiating and securing contracts.
About the Candidate:
- Must have extensive experience in Curtain Walling
- Must have a strong Estimating background and held a senior position
- Be based in Yorkshire
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Points of Appeal:
- Leading Player
- Great Opportunity
- High Value Projects
- Full Order Books
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Emmett Griffin on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org