About the Client:A large residential developer with a leading reputation across the UK for producing tens of thousands of new homes every year.
About the Role:
- To take responsibility of the commercial oversight for new and existing developments across the Southern Kent area.
- Working within an existing team, you will primarily be based on site but also report to the Regional office when required.
- Developments include traditional build housing as well as residential apartments.
- This is a long term investment for an experienced Quantity Surveyor within the Housebuilding sector to push themselves in to a Senior QS position within the next 6 to 12 months.
- A competitive and negotiable package is on offer to the successful candidate, with salary circa £60k plus all added company benefits and incentives.
About the Candidate:
- Ideally you will be degree qualified, however this is not essential.
- You MUST be a Quantity Surveyor with relevant UK experience working for a Spec Developer, or other significant housebuilding experience.
- You must be based within the South East of England as the regional office and all current developments are within this area.
- This position would be ideal for a locally or regionally based Quantity Surveyor who can operate on their own with limited interference from Senior figures, control budgets and project variations and is looking for that next career step.
Points of Appeal:
- Market Leading Company
- Exciting projects
- Competitive salary and package
- Regional location of work
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Robbie Morse on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org