About the Client:A family owned Main Contractor based in the leafy suburbs of North West London, having established a healthy turnover working with prestigious clients to deliver High End Refurbishment projects to a variety of sectors.
About the Role:
- Based in the North West London head office, as a Senior Quantity Surveyor you will build strong client relationships to commercially deliver projects from procurement to final account sign off.
- Utilising Traditional procurement methods across a variety of luxury refurbishment projects ranging from £500k up to £3m.
- Reporting to the Commercial Director you will also work closely with the Contracts Management and Site teams.
- As a senior level position the basic salary on offer is up to £65,000 P.A. plus a comprehensive package on top.
About the Candidate:
- It is essential that you have previous UK based experience working with Traditional Build projects in a Commercial role.
- Ideally you should possess a minimum level Bachelor’s degree in either Quantity Surveying, Construction or Commercial Management, however time served experience will also be considered.
- Based within a commutable distance to the North West London area, you will be able to clearly demonstrate a portfolio of luxury Residential and/or Heritage Refurbishment projects that you have successfully delivered commercially.
Points of Appeal:
- Excellent salary and package
- Prestigious clients
- Excellent location
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Robbie Morse on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com