About the Client:A leading principle contractor with a rich heritage within their field, with established and long term relationships they offer numerous services to a number of local authorities across the South East of England.
About the Role:
- This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a key Decent Homes project across Lewisham.
- Reporting to the Managing QS, you will be wholly responsible for the cradle to grave commercial management of the Decent Homes program across the Borough.
- This is a Senior Quantity Surveyor position with a competitive salary and package on offer to the successful candidate.
About the Candidate:
- Ideally you will have a Construction related accreditation or degree, but you must have experience within Decent Homes projects with a principle contractor within the UK.
- It is beneficial to be based within a commutable distance to the site office but a full travel package will be provided.
- This position is a Senior one and the successful candidate must capable of commercially managing projects from procurement through to final account sign off with the client.
Points of Appeal:
- Leading Contractor
- Growing company
- Excellent package on offer
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Robbie Morse on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com