About the Client:My client carries out a wide range of work covering water and waste water treatment, earthworks, substructures, roads and drainage, bridges, surface and underground car parks, external works and infrastructure for clients in both commercial and public sectors throughout the UK & Ireland. My client wish to employ an experienced Site Agent to undertake civil engineering projects.
About the Role:
- To be involved in all aspects of project works, whilst being supported by the Contracts Manager, Safety Manager, Quality and Environmental Manager and Purchasing Manager.
- Supervise assigned company personnel
- Undertake regular formal inspections of sites and consultants work in accordance with company policy
- Prepare progress reports and technical reports for clients and for internal use Keep up to date with industry best practice.
About the Candidate:
- Desirable Experience and Qualifications:
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management from a recognised institution at 2:1 or better.
- 6 or more years’ experience including on-site experience.
- Experience on successfully delivered previous projects.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Experience must include Civils and/or Water & Waste Water Treatment
- Experience would be desirable with MS Project and/P6
- Ability to communicate well with clients, subcontractors and in-house staff
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office applications.
Points of Appeal:
- Good Company to work for
- Excellent salary package
- Full Benefits Package
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Spencer Wicks on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com