About the Client:A leading civil engineering and construction company mainly operating within the water industry but also operate in building and civils markets, and have a turnover of over £150 million.
About the Role:
- Liaise with a range of project stakeholders from designers, quantity surveyors, client project managers, and client operations staff.
- Maintaining strict quality control procedures and ensuring compliance with all environmental and health & safety legislation and policies.
- Be conversant with current legislation
About the Candidate:
- Experience within the water industry
- Excellent organisational communication skills
- Team player, who has the ability to self-start and work independently
- Be environmentally and contractually aware
- Can demonstrate the ability to organise, manage and motivate a small team
- Comfortable in the use of IT
Points of Appeal:
- Leading civil engineering and construction company
- Rapidly growing company
- Opportunity for growth
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Tom Hill on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com