About the Client:A leading civil engineering and construction company mainly operating within the water industry but also operate in building and civils markets, and have a turnover of over £169 million.
About the Role:
- Liaise with a range of project stakeholders from designers, quantity surveyors, client project managers, and client operations staff.
- Maintaining strict quality control procedures and ensuring compliance with all environmental and health & safety legislation and policies.
- Be conversant with current legislation.
About the Candidate:
- Experience within the clean water industry.
- Excellent organisational communication skills
- Team player, who has the ability to self-start and work independently
- Experience in the water industry
- Be environmentally and contractually aware
- Can demonstrate the ability to organise, manage and motivate a small team of site operatives and subcontract staff to produce a finished product of the highest standard.
- Comfortable in the use of IT and programming skills using MS Project
Points of Appeal:
- Leading civil engineering and construction company
- Rapidly growing company
- Professional but fun workplace, where people have a voice.
- Opportunity for growth
- Training (over £1Million spent on training last year)
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Naomi Read on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com