About the Client:A leading civil engineering and construction company mainly operating within the water industry but also operate in building and civils markets, and have a turnover of over £169 million.
About the Role:
- Capability to manage multiple value sites.
- Liaising with a range of project stakeholders from designers, quantity surveyors, client project managers, and client operations staff.
- Maintaining strict quality control procedures and ensuring compliance with all environmental and health & safety legislation and policies.
- Be conversant with current legislation. Ideally you will also have experience within the clean water industry.
About the Candidate:
- Relevant experience and qualifications
- You will also be comfortable in the use of IT and programming skills
- Excellent organisational communication skills
- Team player, who has the ability to self-start and work independently
- Full driving licence
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Experience in the water industry would be an advantage, as well as being environmentally and contractually aware
Points of Appeal:
- Leading civil engineering and construction company
- Rapidly growing company
- Professional but fun workplace, where people have a voice.
- Opportunity for growth
- Training (over £1Million spent on training last year)
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Spencer Wicks on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com