About the Client:A leading civil engineering and construction company mainly operating within the water industry and directly employing over 1000 people. They are a fast growing business with over 250 new people joining our team in 2016 and numbers for 2017 projected to increase further.
About the Role:
- Due to successful growth and strong long-term demand for our services, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced site agent to join our team in Blackburn, assisting with the delivery of a key framework with our client United Utilities Water.
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their capability to manage multiple value sites. We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills who can demonstrate their ability to organise, manage and motivate a small team of site operatives and subcontract staff to produce a finished product of the highest standard. The successful candidate will also be comfortable in the use of IT and programming skills using MS Project would be an advantage.
- The role involves liaising with a range of project stakeholders from designers, quantity surveyors, client project managers, and client operations staff. Responsibilities also include maintaining strict quality control procedures and ensuring compliance with all environmental and health & safety legislation and policies. As such, the role requires you to be conversant with current legislation. Experience within the clean water industry is ideal.
About the Candidate:
- Relevant experience and qualifications
- Excellent organisational communication skills
- Team player, who has the ability to self-start and work independently
- Full driving licence
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Experience in the water industry would be an advantage, as well as being environmentally and contractually aware
Points of Appeal:
- Leading civil engineering and construction company
- Rapidly growing company
- Professional but fun workplace, where people have a voice.
- Opportunity for growth
- Training (over £1Million spent on training last year)
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Spencer Wicks on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org