About the Client:A leading civil engineering and construction company mainly operating within the water industry and directly employing over 1000 people. They are a fast growing business with over 250 new people joining the team in 2016 and numbers for 2017 projected to increase further.
About the Role:
- There is an opportunity for site engineer to join our team in Wrexham, assisting with the delivery of a key framework with Welsh Water.
- The role involves liaising with a range of project stakeholders from designers, quantity surveyors and local authorities to clients, utilities and members of the public.
- Maintaining strict quality control procedures and ensuring strict compliance with all environmental and health & safety legislation and policies.
- Ensuring that projects are completed to the highest standards, on time and within budget..
About the Candidate:
- Relevant experience and qualifications
- Team player, who has the ability to self-start and work independently
- Full driving licence
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Experience in the water industry would be an advantage, as well as being environmentally and contractually award
- Excellent organisational communication skills
Points of Appeal:
- Rapidly growing company
- Professional but fun workplace, where people have a voice.
- Opportunity for growth
- Training (over £1Million spent on training last year)
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Spencer Wicks on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org