About the Client:My client carries out a wide range of work covering water and waste water treatment, earthworks, substructures, roads and drainage, bridges, surface and underground car parks, external works and infrastructure for clients in both commercial and public sectors throughout the UK & Ireland. My client wish to employ an experienced Site Agent to undertake civil engineering projects.
About the Role:
- Working closely with the Site Manager and Project Manager to ensure planning/programming are adhered to.
- Managing and working with Sub-Contractors to ensure standards are met.
- Handling immediate technical queries on site and taking necessary action to answer queries.
- Implementing instruction and direction from the Site Manager and Project Manager.
- Ensuring all paperwork is managed and kept secure on all site matters.
About the Candidate:It is essential that Site Engineers have:
- An eye for detail.
- Organisation and task management aptitude.
- Communication and relationship building skills.
- Diligence on site
Points of Appeal:
- Good Company to work for
- Excellent salary package
- Full Benefits Package
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Spencer Wicks on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org