About the Client:A leading civil engineering and construction company mainly operating within the water industry but also operate in building and civils markets, and have a turnover of over £169 million.
About the Role:
- liaising with a range of project stakeholders from designers, quantity surveyors and local authorities to clients, utilities and members of the public.
- Maintaining strict quality control procedures and ensuring strict compliance with all environmental and health & safety legislation and policies.
- Ensure that projects are completed to the highest standards, on time and within budget, then we would like to hear from you.
About the Candidate:
- If you have experience and the right balance of flexibility and organisational skills
- Excellent organisational communication skills
- Team player, who has the ability to self-start and work independently
- Full driving licence
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Experience in the water industry would be an advantage
Points of Appeal:
- Leading civil engineering and construction company
- Rapidly growing company
- Professional but fun workplace, where people have a voice.
- Opportunity for growth
- Training (over £1Million spent on training last year)
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Naomi Read on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com