About the Client:A leading civil engineering and construction company mainly operating within the water industry but also operate in building and civils markets, and have a turnover of over £169 million.
About the Role:
- Ensure that projects are completed to the highest standards, on time and within budget.
- Liaising with a range of project stakeholders from designers, quantity surveyors and local authorities to clients, utilities and members of the public.
- Maintaining strict quality control procedures and ensuring strict compliance with all environmental and health & safety legislation and policies.
About the Candidate:
- Relevant experience and qualifications
- Excellent organisational communication skills
- Team player, who has the ability to self-start and work independently
- Full driving licence
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Experience in the water industry would be an advantage, as well as being environmentally and contractually aware
Points of Appeal:
- Leading civil engineering and construction company
- Rapidly growing company
- Professional but fun workplace, where people have a voice.
- Opportunity for growth
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Naomi Read on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com