About the Client:A leading civil engineering and construction company mainly operating within the water industry but also operate in building and civils markets, and have a turnover of over £169 million.
About the Role:
- The framework involves mechanical, electrical, and civil engineering.
- You will be working on 22 sites in the south West initially working on compressor stations, generally AGI's (above ground installations) which are relatively small in size.
- Liaising with a range of project stakeholders from designers, quantity surveyors, client project managers, and client operations staff.
- Maintaining strict quality control procedures and ensuring compliance with all environmental and health & safety legislation and policies.
- Requires you to be conversant with current legislation
- Manage multiple value sites
- Manage and motivate a small team of site operatives and subcontract staff to produce a finished product of the highest standard
About the Candidate:
- Previous experience or working on Gas related sites
- SHEA Gas passport
- CSCS Card
- Excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable in the use of IT and programming skills using MS Project would be an advantage.
- A full UK driving licence is essential.
Points of Appeal:
- Leading civil engineering and construction company
- Rapidly growing company
- Professional but fun workplace, where people have a voice.
- Opportunity for growth
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Naomi Read on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org