About the Client:A leading civil engineering and construction company mainly operating within the water industry but also operate in building and civils markets, and have a turnover of over £169 million.
About the Role:
- The capability to manage multiple value sites
- Demonstrate their ability to organise, manage and motivate a small team of site operatives and subcontract staff to produce a finished product of the highest standard
- Liaising with a range of project stakeholders from designers, quantity surveyors, client project managers, and client operations staff.
- Responsibilities also include maintaining strict quality control procedures and ensuring compliance with all environmental and health & safety legislation and policies.
About the Candidate:
- Relevant Experience and Qualifications
- Previous experience as a site manager or site agent or a senior site engineer looking to move up
- Ideally SMSTS and CSCS
- Excellent organisational communication skills
- Team player, who has the ability to self-start and work independently
- Full driving licence
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Experience in the water industry would be an advantage
- Being environmentally and contractually aware
- Comfortable in the use of IT and programming skills using MS Project would be an advantage.
- Be conversant with current legislation.
Points of Appeal:
- Leading civil engineering and construction company
- Rapidly growing company
- Professional but fun workplace, where people have a voice.
- Opportunity for growth
- Training (over £1Million spent on training last year)
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Naomi Read on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com