About the Client:A leading civil engineering and construction company mainly operating within the water industry but also operate in building and civils markets, and have a turnover of over £169 million.
About the Role:
- Liaising with a range of project stakeholders from designers, quantity surveyors, client project managers, and client operations staff.
- Maintaining strict quality control procedures and ensuring compliance with all environmental and health & safety legislation and policies. As such, the role requires you to be conversant with current legislation.
- Managing and motivate a small team of site operatives and subcontract staff to produce a finished product of the highest standard
- Manage multiple value sites
About the Candidate:
- Excellent organisational communication skills
- Team player, who has the ability to self-start and work independently
- Full driving licence
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Experience in the buildings industry would be an advantage, as well as being environmentally and contractually aware
- comfortable in the use of IT and programming skills using MS Project would be an advantage.
- Relevant experience and qualifications
Points of Appeal:
- Leading civil engineering and construction company
- Rapidly growing company
- Professional but fun workplace, where people have a voice.
- Opportunity for growth
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Naomi Read on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org