About the Client:A leading civil engineering and construction company mainly operating within the water industry but also operate in building and civils markets, and have a turnover of over £169 million.
About the Role:
- The capability to manage multiple value sites
- Demonstrate their ability to organise, manage and motivate a small team of site operatives and subcontract staff to produce a finished product of the highest standard
- Liaising with a range of project stakeholders from designers, quantity surveyors, client project managers, and client operations staff.
- Responsibilities also include maintaining strict quality control procedures and ensuring compliance with all environmental and health & safety legislation and policies.
About the Candidate:
- Relevant Experience and Qualifications
- Previous experience as a site manager or site agent or a senior site engineer looking to move up
- Ideally SMSTS and CSCS
- Excellent organisational communication skills
- Team player, who has the ability to self-start and work independently
- Full driving licence
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Experience in the water industry would be an advantage
- Being environmentally and contractually aware
- Comfortable in the use of IT and programming skills using MS Project would be an advantage.
- Be conversant with current legislation
Points of Appeal:
- Leading civil engineering and construction company
- Rapidly growing company
- Professional but fun workplace, where people have a voice.
- Opportunity for growth
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Naomi Read on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com