About the Client:A network approved contractor with an excellent reputation in the Property Services sector. Boasting a repertoire of blue chip clients with a fully qualified and dedicated team of industry professionals, this regional contractor represents an excellent opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic construction professional.
About the Role:
- Working with major Insurers and Loss Adjusters within the Insurance Reinstatement division with authority to work independently with the client to produce accurate Schedule of Works and manage the project through to completion.
- Works will consist of all manner of Property perils across the Northern Home Counties.
- Reporting to the office a couple of times a week, a large portion of this position will be field based in order to deliver the works projects in line with the set company standard.
- To represent the values of the company at all times and deliver on a strong reputation, in return you will be rewarded with an excellent financial remuneration package.
About the Candidate:
- You should be enthusiastic and energetic in your work with the ability build and manage relationships with key Loss Adjusting and Insurer clients, contractors and policyholders.
- It is essential that you are familiar with and able to accurately produce and manage Schedules of Works for Insurance Reinstatement projects from with a Network Repair Contractor.
- If you are an established Contracts Manager looking for the autonomy to operate in a Senior position and work with blue chip clients then this is the position for you.
- This is an opportunity for long term commitment with the opportunity to become a key member of a well-established team.
Points of Appeal:
- Excellent Salary and Package
- Regional Contractor
- Senior Position
- Blue Chip Clients
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Robbie Morse on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com