About the Client:A busy regional Building Contractor based in and covering the Southern Home Counties with a network of major Insurers and Loss Adjusting clients. A growing organisation with a team of dedicated professionals capable of managing all aspects of property perils. My client is looking for an experienced Surveyor in and around West Sussex.
About the Role:
- Working from the company head office based in Sussex you will visit policyholder’s properties to Survey the damage and build a Schedule of Works using well known industry scheduling tools such as Symbility and Xactimate.
- Liaise and build relationships with major industry Loss Adjusters and Insurers as well as Sub-Contracted Workers and in house trade teams.
- To represent the company and its values at all times, this is a permanent and full time position.
- A competitive salary and package is on offer for the right candidate.
About the Candidate:
- This position is ideal for an experienced Construction professional with prior experience in Fire and Flood or Subsidence related property reinstatement works.
- It is not essential that you come from a Surveying background but you must be able to put together a Schedule of Works and it is essential that you have prior working knowledge of scheduling tools, Symbility and Xactimate.
- Ideally based within commuting distance to the office which is within a 20 minute drive from Crawley.
Points of Appeal:
- Growing Regional Contractor
- Full Time position
- Competitive salary
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Robbie Morse on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com