About the Client:This well-known Main contractor are a specialist that deliver all aspects of interior construction across various sectors within the industry. With projects ranging in value up to £40K. Originally a Northern based company – this long-standing name within the industry have won large scale contracts nationally and are looking for someone in the London Office to support the technical services side of the business.
About the Role:
- Being first point of contact for client on all mechanical building services projects
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Answering technical queries and offering solutions
- Managing a team of Project/Contracts Managers
- Overcoming any difficulties and finding solutions to any issues
- Liaising with Directors
- Be a prominent presence on the two flag ship sites – reporting on progression, finance and project delivery side
- Acting as the Technical director’s number 2, you will resume accountability for all aspects of the pre-construction and overall project delivery.
- Support the technical team with Mechanical technical knowledge
About the Candidate:
- You must live near/ in central London currently. As this is a commuting role into their London office, it is essential that this is plausible on a day to day basis
- You ideally will be degree educated with at least 3 to 4 years’ experience within a Senior contract/ technical services role within Main contracting or a large sub-contractor.
- You MUST be able to prove that you have experience within a role that is mechanically bias on Design and Build Office Projects. You will be asked for the evidence at the interview.
- You will be able to integrate yourself within an expanding team and can adapt to the fast pace environment that comes along with this role.
Points of Appeal:
- Competitive salary + package
- Opportunity to join an expanding Technical team in a Main Contractor
- Well established specialist within the Main Contractor Market
- Exposure to some exciting and prestige projects within London
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Robert Mortimer on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org