About the Client:Top 10 Main contractor based in London looking for a Technical Services Manager. This award-winning name in the market have won substantial work on a national and international basis and now has a need to increase its project delivery facility within the business. This Lead name in the market has been recognised as a specialist in the market. With a strong reputation for treating their internal staff well and offering competitive packages, they are looking for a candidate to join the team for the longevity. My client is looking for an experienced Technical Services Manager in and around London.
About the Role:
- Be involved in Pre-qualification and Tender meetings and presentations.
- Responsible of delivery of the building services engineering works on their projects ensuring compliance with contract requirements.
- Provide the team with expertise in planning and executing the building services engineering commissioning.
- Review drawings for completeness
- Support the project delivery team to ensure that all compliance, delivery & progression are completed in accordance to company standard
- Face to face client meetings with progression reporting
- Support the Technical Director in all aspects of progression
- Manage the team to represent and reflect the company standards
About the Candidate:
- HNC/ ONC qualification within Building Services Engineering
- Worked within a commissioning/ project delivery role within a building services or a main contractor environment
- Excellent communications skills
- Competent within overseeing design, estimation, project delivery and sub contract management
- Good organisation skills
- Mechanical bias is preferable
Points of Appeal:
- Top 10 Main Contractor
- Career progression Opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Central London location
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Robert Mortimer on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com