About the Client:An award winning established and successful contractors in the UK with a solid history off successful large scale projects. This contractor operates across the entire steel industry and is steadily growing to become one of the most sort after contractors in the country.
About the Role:
- Working as part of a busy design team
- Producing new build and refurbishment designs using Tekla Structures
- High volume, high value prestigious projects
- Carrying out duties as directed by the Design Manager
- Meeting tight deadlines
- Attend weekly design meetings
About the Candidate:
- Experience in Tekla Structures Software will be beneficial.
- Experience in StruCAD.
- Ambitious, career driven and great eye for detail.
- Enthusiastic and committed attitude at all times.
- Experience of Structural Steel and Architectural Metalwork.
Points of Appeal:
- Interesting Job
- Inundated with Enquiries
- Strong Prospects
- Full Order Books
- Award winning projects.
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Clive Rowland on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com