About the Client:Working with a range of clients including blue chip companies, we are a multi-disciplinary building services company offering Mechanical and Electrical services for the Commercial and Domestic sector. With over 20 years’ experience within the sector, and a reputation of high quality, we are able to offer complete a cyclical and reactive maintenance solution.
About the Role:
- This role is for 24hrs per week, and can be flexible around you as an individual and your specific requirements. The hours can be completed over 3 full days, or across 4/5 days, providing the 24hrs expectation is met.
- This will be an office based role, providing support for the business management systems and help prepare for an upcoming audit of the ISO14001 system.
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be in a pivotal position to ensure the ongoing compliance to legislation across the business, and support the philosophy of safe home every day.
- Provide assistance and advice on the writing of risk assessments and method statements.
- Completing PQQ’s when required in order to gain approval to work with clients
- Maintain current safety related accreditations including CHAS & GasSafe
- Conducting regular audit of the internal systems
- Use existing manuals to induct new starters on the business expectations on safe working practices
About the Candidate:
- Holder of a NEBOSH General. Holder of an NVQ Lvl4/5 in Occ H&S would be advantageous
- Solid experience of managing ISO9001 & 14001 and OHSAS 18001 systems
- IT literate with Microsoft and Excel, and able to pick up new systems with relative ease.
- Pro-active and able to manage your own responsibilities independently
- Experience within M&E, Building maintenance
Points of Appeal:
- Flexible working schedule
- Strong salary on offer relative to working hours (paid pro-rata)
- Independent working
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Kevin Kelly on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org