About the Client:The Company is one of the leading Scaffolding contractors, combining both traditional scaffolding methods along with the latest forward thinking techniques
About the Role:
- Due to their continued growth year on year, they are looking for an assistant estimator to assist the pre-construction team.
- Preparing documentation for the Quantity Surveyors
- Maintaining internal supply chain databases
- Ensuring that tender documentation is ready for documentation is ready for submission.
- Enroll on internal and external training courses
About the Candidate:
- Degree or equivalent experience - Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Any construction background welcome, scaffolding, Plant hire, M&E etc.
- Very strong communication and written skills
- Negotiation skills
- Can adapt to working on site and in the office
- Computer literate - Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel
Points of Appeal:
- Excellent salary package
- Great company benefits
- Opportunity to make the role their own
- Great career progression
- Paid Further education
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Andy Karayiannis on 0203 640 8989 or email email@example.com