About the Client:A leading civil engineering and construction company mainly operating within the water industry and directly employing over 1000 people. They are a fast growing business with over 250 new people joining the team in 2016 and numbers for 2017 projected to increase further.
About the Role:
- Managing and maintaining the highest standards of safety
- Preparation of risk assessments, COSHH assessments and safety plans
- Identification and assessment of site or task specific risk assessments.
- Marshalling of resources for the overall execution of the works including the supervision of sub-contractors to carry out the works.
- Ensuring that key dates, resource requirements, production rates are established, monitored and controlled
About the Candidate:
- You need excellent communication skills
- Can demonstrate your ability to manage large schemes and motivate a team of site operatives to produce a finished product of the highest standards.
- You will have a good construction background, with experience in the water industry and a positive attitude towards health and safety.
- Must hold the following qualifications; SMSTS or SSSTS, CSCS Card and first aid
- A full driving licence is essential for this post
Points of Appeal:
- Rapidly growing company
- but fun workplace, where people have a voice.
- Opportunity for growth
- Training (over £1Million spent on training last year)
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Spencer Wicks on 0203 640 8989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org