Humres Recruitment is a growing technical consultancy within the construction and engineering sectors helping companies find talented people with industry experience.
Due to our quality conscious offering and a booming building sector we are overwhelmed with opportunities.
Following on from this build up we are looking to add to our existing team of 30 recruitment consultants a significant number of driven individuals to work exclusively in engineering and construction recruitment over the coming 12 months.
Basic salary up to £22,000 - £28,000 DOE plus OTE £50,000 (our experienced consultants earn over £80,000)
- 25 days holiday
- Gym Membership
- Subsidised canteen – after qualifying period
We will consider additional guaranteed commission for first 3-6 months for the right people
This is a career opportunity of a lifetime open to anyone that is looking for a challenging role with lucrative rewards and strong progression with a long term destination employer.
Success in the above is influenced by:
- Telephone call activity – 60-80 quality calls a day
- Your ability to probe for intelligence
- Your ability to act on intelligence
- Your ability to close for decisions
Note – We are quality driven and consultative in our approach to both candidates and clients, matching both parties together for the right opportunity.
You may not understand the context of all of them but we are ahead of most of our competition
- All administration support in done by remotely based team
- Research team open 24 hours a day working in shifts – Great when you need to work assignments with speed and muscle behind you
- All job board mining and ad response mining done for you
- Excellent technology
- Staff turnover (50 current) under 10%
- Great opportunity to grow your own business in a progressive environment
- Open door policy at all levels
- Structured career development plan
- Emphasis and continuous improvement in its learning and development
Day to Day
What will you be doing?
- Making sales calls to clients – 60-80 calls day
- Promoting our services
- Promoting candidates
- Taking on assignments
- Negotiating for and on behalf of clients and candidates
- Headhunting candidates
- Understanding your market niche
- Controlling your marketing allocation on job boards and social media
- Building our reputation among key influencers
- Face to face meetings with clients
The successful candidate will be at ease selling our services to clients and learning our business. This will take 3-6 months.
The successful candidate will have or be:
- Consistent work ethic
- Happy to work in an 80% telephone sales environment
- Naturally persuasive and able to close for decisions
- Proactive learner
- Driven and hungry
- Long term career objectives
- Leadership potential
If this opportunity is of interest to you please apply by going straight to our recruitment platform by clicking on the link below.
- Pre-screen telephone interview
- 1st interview face-to-face with the Head of Learning, Development & Talent
- 2nd panel interview & industry presentation with senior management
Our final decision is made within 24 hours of Stage 3.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or call our Head of Training, Rohan Mascarenhas on 0203 640 8989 to learn more.
© Copyright 2018 - Humres Construction
Humres Construction is a trading name of Humres Technical Recruitment Ltd
Registered Company number: 07020217 Registered address: Lynwood House, 373-375 Station Road, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2AW.